Interested in joining our network? Find out why working with NFX is a great opportunity.
How does being an NFX network partner benefit you?
Working with NFX offers the following key benefits:
- One of the largest food networks with temperature controlled and ambient traffic.
- A well established, financially strong UK based business. A 30 year trading success story and part of a £215m organisation which is the largest chilled primary haulier in the UK.
- Regular pre planned or repeat scheduled loads and ad-hoc flexible orders to optimise your movements.
- Strong market rates and a true long term partnership approach.
- Attractive payment terms and agreed remittance dates. Prompt payment in either GBP or Euro.
- Automated web based systems with instant load information access and easy administration for all parties.
- Dedicated multi-lingual operations team with single point of contact for coordination of traffic or issue resolution.
- UK & European loads available.
- NFX has comprehensive industry & sector expertise. All loads are clean of contamination, equipment pre-specified, pre-booked and confirmed.
In order to join our network and work alongside some of the best operators in the industry, you'll need to meet the following requirements:
- We expect our partners to embody and share the core values of the network:
- A ‘service first’ business ethos. We are a customer focused organisation.
- Excellence in communication, prompt administration and rapid feedback should any issues arise.
- Proactive monitoring of journeys under execution – ideally real time GPS tracking.
- Use of NFX web based systems to streamline communication and administration.
- Robust compliance procedures for maintenance and statutory requirements.
- Goods in Transit insurance cover
- Public Liability insurance cover
- Registered NFX Terms & Conditions agreement
- Registered and authorised UK or European goods vehicle Operators License